Google has announced the list of changes for the September update regarding its Google Play. There are also fixes and other general improvements.
New for September
Here is the list of changes with the September update:
- [Auto, téléphone, tablette, TV, Wear OS] Fixed bugs regarding security and privacy, as well as services related to system management and diagnostics.
- [Auto, téléphone, tablette, TV] Introduced new settings and notifications for encrypted data on the device, to strengthen password security.
Google Play Store
- Improvements to the Play While Downloading feature allowing players to start playing on mobile while the app is downloading, to reduce waiting time.
- New features to help you discover your favorite apps and games.
- Optimizations for faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features of the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Improvements to Google Play Billing.
- Ongoing improvements to Play Protect to protect your device.
- Several performance optimizations, bug fixes, and security, stability, and accessibility improvements
- Updates to system management services to improve device connectivity, network usage, stability, security, and ease of updating.
Services for developers
- New features for Google and third-party app developers to support ads, accessibility, analytics and diagnostics, machine learning and AI, and security-related services and privacy for developers in their applications.
These new features and improvements will roll out with Google Play Services version 35.22 and Play Store version 31.1 starting September 1. It will probably take some time before everyone can benefit from it.