GTA+ is the name of the new subscription that lands in the online mode of GTA 5 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. Rockstar promises “exclusive perks and more”.
GTA+, a new subscription for GTA Online
Each month, GTA+ subscribers will receive GTA$500,000 (virtual in-game currency) directly into their Maze Bank account and have the opportunity to claim properties in and around Los Santos, unlocking game upgrades. gameplay they might have missed. They’ll also have special mods for their vehicles, members-only discounts, bonus GTA$ & RP, and more every month.
Here is the list of benefits GTA+ subscribers will get for the first month (March 29 – April 27):
- GTA$500,000 automatically credited to your Maze Bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight, as well as its improvement from Hao’s Special Works before it was available for sale to the rest of the players, and the Delirious Orange and Bug CMYK patterns.
- The auto workshop located in La Mesa, which will allow you to experience several Tuning gameplay updates in Los Santos. Current auto shop owners will be able to transfer their business to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- A waiver of LS auto show membership card fees. Current LS Auto Show members who are GTA+ subscribers will receive a GTA$50,000 refund during this event.
- Yacht owners will be able to convert their toy into a luxury Aquarius yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gusset frog t-shirt and the Broker Prolaps sports top and shorts which will be automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The X-ray pattern for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- Triple GTA$ & RP in Hao’s Special Works Race Events.
- Doubled the Auto Show’s reputation in Street Race Events.
Every month GTA+ will provide a new set of exclusive rewards to subscribers. Players will only need to visit Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, DockTease or other shops available through the GTA Online web browser to collect them before they expire.
The subscription price for GTA+ will be €5.99/month from March 29 on PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store. Rockstar clarifies that players can cancel the subscription at any time.