Amazon now broadcasts Ligue 1 on its Prime Video service. Thus, to be able to follow almost all the matches (8 out of 10 matches per week), you have to subscribe to the Ligue 1 Pass. Here’s how to subscribe.
The Ligue 1 season continues. After having deserted the stadiums due to the health crisis, the supporters are finally back in the stands. They can thus restore the atmosphere in speakers that sounded hollow for many months. What remind us that football loses its splendor without the clamor of the twelfth man.
The arrival with great fanfare of Messi at PSG also arouses great enthusiasm. Which is exacerbated by the greater competitiveness of the other teams, like the Olympique de Marseille which achieved an impressive transfer window despite limited resources. OGC Nice de Galtier, OL de Bosz or even LOSC and AS Monaco also want to play the leading roles. The competition will be fierce!
Read also >> Football TV rights: on which channel to watch Ligue 1, the Champions League and foreign championships?
Do you want to follow this bitter struggle in front of your screen? This year, two broadcasters have control over Ligue 1. Canal + on the one hand, which will broadcast two matches per day. And Amazon, which will broadcast the other eight games on its Prime Video platform. In this tutorial, we’ll explain how to subscribe to the web giant’s Ligue 1 Pass.
Amazon Prime: how to subscribe to the Ligue 1 Pass
To subscribe to the Amazon Ligue 1 Pass, count 12.99 euros per month (without commitment). The subscription is reserved for Prime members who already pay 5.99 euros per month (or 49 euros per year). A service which allows in particular to benefit from free delivery in one day, from the SVOD Prime Video platform… and therefore from the French football championship, for a good supplement. Here’s how to subscribe to Amazon Prime.
- Start by creating an Amazon account by clicking here:
- Then enter your personal data in the reserved fields. Your account is now created.
- Now it’s time to create a Prime account. To do this, go to this link.
- Then click on the yellow rectangle to start your free 30-day trial.
- You will then need to enter your payment information. Once done, you will be a Prime member. Note that you can cancel at any time, the subscription being non-binding.
- To obtain the Ligue 1 Pass, all you have to do is go to this address and click on “Register and pay”. It is also possible to subscribe directly from the Amazon Prime Video portal.