Horizon Forbidden West invites itself to the forecourt of Gare Saint-Lazare in Paris from February 18 to February 23, 2022.
Horizon Forbidden West was released on February 18 exclusively on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. To celebrate this launch, Sony Interactive Entertainment France, in parallel with the visible art exhibition on the line 3 platform, invites you to on the forecourt of Gare Saint-Lazare, in Paris.
Indeed until Wednesday, February 23, a Clawstrider (Galop-claw in French) 7 meters long, 3.5 meters high, shows its sharp metal fangs!
If you have any apprehensions at the idea of finding yourself alone with this mechanical monster, know that Aloy will be present every day, around noon and at the end of the afternoon.
Clawstriders are present in several major cities around the world:
- AEU, Dubai
- Australia, Sydney, Royal Botanical Gardens
- Russia, Moscow, Depo FoodMall
- South Korea, Seoul, The Lotte World Tower
- Poland, Warsaw, Palace of Culture & Science
- Spain, Madrid, Callao Square
- Germany, Berlin, Potsdam Biosphare
- USA, NYC, Times Square
- USA, San Francisco, Embarcadero
- Canada, Toronto
- UK, London, Waterloo Station
- France, Paris, Saint Lazare train station
- Mexico, Mexico City, Telcel Theater
- Brazil, Sao Paulo, Avenida Paulisto
- Argentina, Buenos Aires, Planetario Galileo Galilei
- Chile, Santiago, Parque Araucano